Categories

Happiness..

Hey there!

This post is dedicated to the people who make me smile.

These people I have photographed are close to me, friends of mine and strangers. No matter the connection they have all brightened up my day with giving a smile.
To reveal a smile can be flirty, encouraging, comforting, ice-breaking and so much more.

So I will share these smiles with all of you to hopefully light up your day.


Thank you for participating!


And to top it off, I'd like to share a poem from Edward Estlin Cummings that I have added to my list of favourite poems lately.
Here it comes:

"I carry your heart with me [ I carry it in my heart ]
 I am never without it [ anywhere I go you go, my dear;
                                     and whatever is done by only me is your doing my darling ]
 I fear no fate [ for you are my fate, my sweet ]
 I want no world [ for beautiful you are my world, my true ]
 and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
 and whatever a sun will always sing is you

 Here is the deepest secret nobody knows [ here is the root of the root
                                                                     and the bud of the bud
                                                                     and the sky of the sky
                                                                     of a tree called life;
                                                                     which grows higher than
                                                                     soul can hope or mind can hide ]

 and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

 I carry your heart [ I carry it in my heart ]"

Thank you for reading!

xx, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment