Categories

There's just something about old architecture..

Hey there!


Today I drove with my friend on her black little Vespa to the marine quarters of my city.


Vespa - macro setting


When we arrived I instantly recognised the beauty of the old, big domiciles that had been standing there for over 100 years. The red brickwork stood in contrast to the green leaves of the beech trees and the mansions were fenced in aesthetically.





There is also the "Petruskirche - Petrus church" which impresses with an atrium made of cobblestones and a huge garden. It was built from 1905-1907 by the architects Curjel & Moser.


Petruskirche




















Next to the church is a small house that catches eyes with a cute, azure door. I loved the contrast between the blue and the red brick stones. 





That's it for now! Thank you for reading!

xx, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment